Well functioning and healthy, wise, etc is the best option created by the evolution. It does not mean competition of one against the health of others. Instead it means that all ought to be well functioning, healthy, wise, etc, that is the best option : all of them in coooeration for a healthier world, better to live in for all fairly. Only then it is ghe force of masses givkng ghe strongest solution.
Monday, July 3, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of paradise theory in practice over 3 000 advices
See https://learntalents14.blogspot.com/2026/03/paradise-in-practice.html Please read some to get an idea of what kinds of texts these a...
-
I today noticed that someone seems to have messed with my paradise theory book file in this blog http://www.angelfire.com/planet/paradisewin...
-
I composed this from a typical momentary impression about lasting moral, but people have not been so moral in practice, but I think that...
-
I have somehow gotten stuck to writing an endless blig text about the skills of Christmas gnomes, see learntalents.blogspot.com . I guess ...
No comments:
Post a Comment