Thursday, May 19, 2022

A Gaia theory, theory of a global symbiosis

 When I was a young adult my father told me of James Lovelock's Gaia theory, a theory that says that the life on planet Earth has the capacity to regulate living conditions on our planet toward benefical for life. Later I have had a book about Gaia by Lovelock, and this blog's 2013paradise.blogspot.com paradise theory is my own Gaia theory, a theory of a global symbiosis which is living beings' inner nature, and which was one of the major reasons for me to write the book(s). 

Today i found in www.youtube.com some interviews of James Lovelock, and some of them handled also technology, to which i would like to add my blogs feelingcomputers.blogspot.com and the robot stories feelingrobots.blogspot.com

I have written about solving environmental problems in my Finnish blogs kokonaiskuvat.blogspot.com and kokonaiskuvat2.blogspot.com

My easy quick school for animals, see E11. at learntalents.blogspot.com would maybe also swrve as a Gaia theory. And somehow I feel that the long text about the skills of Christmas gnomes in the same blog also is some view to a Gaia like life, especially to the possibility of peace skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning this kind of view

 See  https://learntalents2.blogspot.com/2024/03/in-building-and-safeguarding-living.html See also https://learntalents2.blogspot.com/2024/0...